Re: [Planner Dev] "Nonstandard Days" and "Dominant tasks" - 3th patch, additive patch

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 04:14:21PM +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nice to see the progress, great work!
>
> It's getting close to committable :) I would like for it to follow the
> same coding style as the rest of the code first though, with braces for
> all code blocks (if/for/while/etc, even with only one line), spaces
> before "(" and so on, no C++ comments etc.
Ok, I hunt the style errors.

> >> I think this is why Richard said we shouldn't enlarge the treeview
> >> height.  We'll have to come up with another way to show the nonstandard
> >> days without changing the height.
>
> Yes, I really don't want to let the gantt bar height drive the treeview
> height :/
Can you try the post patch please, I think that it solve the problem.

The height of gantt bar is drived by treeview height, not the opposite.

I just need a very little extra space to show nonstandard days (a value
of 4 instead of default 2 ypad attribute).

> /Richard

Matteo.

--
 Matteo Nastasi  -  Milano - Italy  | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it
 Sostenere e supportare GNU/Linux ! | IRC:    #linux-mi irc freenode net