Re: [Planner Dev] "Nonstandard Days" and "Dominant tasks" - 3th patch, additive patch

Hi,

Nice to see the progress, great work!

It's getting close to committable :) I would like for it to follow the
same coding style as the rest of the code first though, with braces for
all code blocks (if/for/while/etc, even with only one line), spaces
before "(" and so on, no C++ comments etc.

>> I think this is why Richard said we shouldn't enlarge the treeview
>> height.  We'll have to come up with another way to show the nonstandard
>> days without changing the height.

Yes, I really don't want to let the gantt bar height drive the treeview
height :/

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/