Re: [Planner Dev] "Nonstandard Days" and "Dominant tasks" - third patch released

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 11:21 +0100, Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> Hi, the third iteration of my work is finished.
>
> This is the report about changes:
>
> MADE IT - "vampire" => "dominant"
> MADE IT - "Not Standard" => "Nonstandard"
> MADE IT - Key name "not_standard_days" => "display_nonstandard_days"

excellent!

> MADE IT - change height only when the nonstandard is active
> ABORTED - editable text field dimension: it's not possible change the effect
>   and probably it is a bug; see references:
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-March/msg00121.html
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-March/msg00135.html

I think this is why Richard said we shouldn't enlarge the treeview
height.  We'll have to come up with another way to show the nonstandard
days without changing the height.

Perhaps shading the gantt bar?

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>