Re: [Planner Dev] Bug 327909 -- "File -> Close" not behaving correctly

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 09:18 +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> There is no real standard, but apps that show all its views in the same
> window (with tabs or other ways to switch between them) leave an empty
> window when the last document is closed. Apps that have a separate
> window for each document behave like planner. There are also apps that
> show multiple documents that only have close, not quit.
>
> In my opinion this bug is a "NOTABUG".
>
> /Richard

I agree with Richard, apps like Evolution and Firefox, behave like
Planner does with a Close option that exits the app if it is the last
window.  Perhaps having the Close option not display (or grayed out /
inactive) if there is only one window would help to clarify that you
will be exiting the application.

Russ