Re: [Planner Dev] Bug 128983 – Gantt bar height doesn't match treeview row height

Hi,

fmoraes nc rr com wrote:
> I didn't imply it was the right fix, but rather that it seems somehow
> related to how the tree view cells are being created (or they have a
> different default property?). If I switch back to GTK 2.6.10, I don't
> have the problem. Once I install GTK 2.8.9, I have the problem. On
> Windows, it is very easy to do this because the whole Desktop is
> different and doesn't depend on GTK, RPM dependencies, etc...
>
> Looking at the GTK NEWS file, it seems like there were some changes in
> TreeView and cell renderers, so this could be very well the difference IMHO.

I menan that we've had this problem since before 2.6 so I doubt that is
has to do with 2.8. Or it might even be two different bugs with the same
symptom, although I've never seen it happen on any GTK+ version (2.0 to
2.8.x).

/Richard