Re: [Planner Dev] Bug 128983 – Gantt bar height doesn't match treeview row height

Looking into this further, I took a look at gantt_row_draw, and printed
the ry2 values for both versions using the kitchen remodel project in
examples - they also match exactly.

So I think I've been barking up the wrong tree.  I think the treeview
row height reports the same on both versions, but the actual height
appears different.  Here's what I did:  I took a screenshot on both
systems of the maximized planner window with kitchen remodel open and
maximized (same machine - same screen resolution).  Then I printed them
both for comparison - the overall window size is almost the same between
the two versions, so my test isn't perfect, but close.

The gantt charts seem to line up vertically (accounting for the slight
overall size diff).  Its the treeview heights that differ significantly.

The search continues...

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>