Re: [Planner Dev] Bug 128983 – Gantt bar height doesn't match treeview row height

I didn't imply it was the right fix, but rather that it seems somehow
related to how the tree view cells are being created (or they have a
different default property?). If I switch back to GTK 2.6.10, I don't
have the problem. Once I install GTK 2.8.9, I have the problem. On
Windows, it is very easy to do this because the whole Desktop is
different and doesn't depend on GTK, RPM dependencies, etc...

Looking at the GTK NEWS file, it seems like there were some changes in
TreeView and cell renderers, so this could be very well the difference IMHO.

Francisco
Hi,

Francisco Moraes wrote:

> Well, I made a quick experiment and I found that adding 2 to the gantt
> row height seems to solve the problem. So, is the newer GTK versions
> adding a 1 pixel padding on both top and bottom of the TreeView rows?

I doubt that that is the correct fix, since this problem has been around
for various people for several years. I don't think it has anything to
do with the GTK+ version?

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/