Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch released

Hi,

Matteo Nastasi wrote:

>>After having a closer look at this and giving it a test run today, I've
>>got the following comments:
>>
>>* 'Not Standard' should be changed to nonstandard (picky, but better
>>Engligh)
>
> Can you made this little correction ?

The key name used for the setting should probably be changed to
something more descriptive. I don't have a suggestion right now though
(something like display_nonworking_time).

>>* You've expanded the height of each task to accomodate the vew
>>nonstandard days option, but I think the height should change with the
>>view option selection (rather than just being expanded all the time) to
>>save on screen space.
>
> I can try to add this requirement.
>

>>* With the height expanded, task field editing appears out of alignment
>
> I know it but I don't know to solve it, I think that we need a "gtk expert",
> there is one in the list that can help us ?

There is no way around this, the task rows MUST be the same height as
the treeview rows. Not the other way around...

>>* Initial testing on vampire task - looks great.  I'll do a deeper dive
>>into the code and test some more perhaps later today.

I'd prefer some other term than vampire in the source code, did we ever
come up with anything else?

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/