Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch released

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 20:56 +0100, Matteo Nastasi aka mop wrote:
> > Using macros is fine by me. I haven't really thought about what they do
> > though. We probably need some comments in the code for that.
> I have added some comment, I hope that it explains the code better.

Yes, that helps.

> > Or --enable-simple-priority-scheduling to emphasize that it's not the
> > "real" thing.
> "in media stat virtus" - I have used this option name.

ok, great!

After having a closer look at this and giving it a test run today, I've
got the following comments:

* 'Not Standard' should be changed to nonstandard (picky, but better
Engligh)

* You've expanded the height of each task to accomodate the vew
nonstandard days option, but I think the height should change with the
view option selection (rather than just being expanded all the time) to
save on screen space.

* With the height expanded, task field editing appears out of alignment

* Height of nonstandard days visualizaton changes with the active font
selection - nicely done!

* Initial testing on vampire task - looks great.  I'll do a deeper dive
into the code and test some more perhaps later today.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>