Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch overview
- From: Matteo Nastasi <nastasi alternativeoutput it>
- To: planner-dev lists imendio com
- Subject: Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch overview
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:55:27 +0100
On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 10:40:28AM +0100, Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 10:20:36AM +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> > Hi,
----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8<
> > Yes, I guess it could help a bit when reviewing.
> Richard, can we review the todolist for the patch ?
> - I must add a view option to see/unsee the non working days.
> - Investigation about graphical clipping for gdk/X.
Ok, gdk verify nothing about X overflow, my proposal is a set of draw
functions with the same semantic of related gdk_draw_* functions and
with an automatic clip on coordinate and dimension arguments.
// Trim the value to short int work space */
#define TRSH(a) ((int)((a) < 0xffff ? (short int)0xffff : \
((a) > 0x7fff ? (short int)0x7fff : (a))))
#define draw_cut_rectangle ((a),(b),(c),(d),(e),(f),(g)) \
#define draw_cut_line ((a),(b),(c),(d),(e),(f)) \
or inline functions if you prefer.
- for "rectangle" and "layout" this choise work well,
- for "line" there is the restriction to draw horizontal or vertical lines
(otherwise you must use a much more sophisticate clip algorithm); in
planner-gantt all lines are horiz or vert.
- for "polygon" we can continue to use the native function and an explicit check
> - Add #ifdef to disable vampire (or the name that we want
> definitively to use for it)
Accomplished: I add the --enable-vampire param (default = no) into ./configure.in
and the related WITH_VAMPIRE macro.
Do you agree to all items ?
Anything else ?
Matteo Nastasi - Milano - Italy | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it
Sostenere e supportare GNU/Linux ! | IRC: #linux-mi irc freenode net
Milano Linux | E-Mail: matteo nastasi milug org
Users Group www.milug.org | nastasi alternativeoutput it
] [Thread Prev