[Planner Dev] Reporting Actual Effort in the Tasks Page

Hi,
I'm experimenting with using Planner to collect Earned Value Management data and there are a couple of things that I think will be easy to add to Planner to make help this.

Earned Value Management requires as inputs:
1. Budgeted Cost for Work Scheduled (BCWS)
This is basically a sum of the cumulative number of resources*labour rate calculated on a day by day (or month by month) basis. It is quite similar to a resource utilisation table.

2. Budgeted Cost of Work Performed (BCWP)
Without history, this can only be calculated for the current time in the project. It involves working out how much work has been completed and calculating a value for it.

3. Actual Cost of Work Performed (ACWP)
This data is usually collected from timesheets, not planner.

--
I'd suggest that 1 and 2 would be quite easy to produce. Has anyone extracted this information before?

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net