Re: [Planner Dev] 0.13 thoughts

Jani tiainen wrote:
Richard Hult wrote:

Hi everybody,

I've been thinking a bit about Planner 0.13 and how to get there. There are some minor bugs in bugzilla for 0.13 and some that require a bit more work:

Any preliminary deadlines for 0.13?

Since I myself will have very little time for hacking in the near future, it's a bit difficult to set a hard date. It kind of depends on how much hacking the rest of you guys can do :)

I forgot to mention one thing in my previous mail: many of the bugs in the 0.13 list are clean-up-type bugs, that can easily be moved to 0.14 if we want to push out the new version as soon as possible. If anyone feels like going through the 0.13 list and comment on the bugs, which are serious and must be fixed and which are not so important etc, that could help the process.

Well, this is mine problem too, but on next week (27.9 - 4.10) I'm having my last week of summer vacation (yeah, what a summer it is now =). I'll try to finnish my work on win32 version, at least stage where it could be compiled and hopefully even used for "real work".

It would be really cool if there was a win32 binary of 0.13 :)

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/