Re: [Planner Dev] 0.13 thoughts

Hi!

El jue, 23-09-2004 a las 20:07, Richard Hult escribió:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've been thinking a bit about Planner 0.13 and how to get there. There
> are some minor bugs in bugzilla for 0.13 and some that require a bit
> more work:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5kdqc
>
> We already have some good improvements in CVS, such as the fixed
> scheduler and a fair amount of printing fixes, database backend fixes,
> new filechooser, etc, so if we could get a release together it would be
> a pretty good one :)
>
> Alvaro, what is the status of the database parts, are those parts ready
> for a release? If not, do you think you could enter the remaining issues
> into bugzilla? That would be great!

I think it is in good state, but need more testing. Simple tests like
install planner from zero and try to use the database backend. I will
try to do some more tests to see how it works. As we can some logic
about version, automatic upgrades and this kind of stuff, I am sure we
will detect some bugs in the future. I have tried to do my best to be
sure that we don't destroy any info for the user, but other things could
happen like not upgrading correctly or ...

The resources importer from evolution plugin I think it is also in
release state, it is simpler to test it and I am more confortable with
it.

Cheers

-- Alvaro