[Planner Dev] 0.13 thoughts

Hi everybody,

I've been thinking a bit about Planner 0.13 and how to get there. There are some minor bugs in bugzilla for 0.13 and some that require a bit more work:

http://tinyurl.com/5kdqc

We already have some good improvements in CVS, such as the fixed scheduler and a fair amount of printing fixes, database backend fixes, new filechooser, etc, so if we could get a release together it would be a pretty good one :)

Alvaro, what is the status of the database parts, are those parts ready for a release? If not, do you think you could enter the remaining issues into bugzilla? That would be great!

The biggest missing piece for 0.13 is probably a version of recent-files that work with the ui manager. If anyone wants to take a look at that, there is a version in file-roller. I tried it briefly a while ago but didn't get it working.

It doesn't look like I will have a lot of time to spend on hacking in the near future, but I'll try to fix some of the bugs from the list above. If anyone else wants to give it a go, let me know if you need any pointers or hints or so.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/