Re: [Planner Dev] 0.13 thoughts

Richard Hult wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've been thinking a bit about Planner 0.13 and how to get there. There are some minor bugs in bugzilla for 0.13 and some that require a bit more work:

Any preliminary deadlines for 0.13?

It doesn't look like I will have a lot of time to spend on hacking in the near future, but I'll try to fix some of the bugs from the list above. If anyone else wants to give it a go, let me know if you need any pointers or hints or so.

Well, this is mine problem too, but on next week (27.9 - 4.10) I'm having my last week of summer vacation (yeah, what a summer it is now =). I'll try to finnish my work on win32 version, at least stage where it could be compiled and hopefully even used for "real work".

Only if I could use mingw and msys that would strip down much of a PITA...

Well keep in touch.

--

Jani Tiainen