[Planner Dev] Re: [Fink-devel] Success! -> Planner on Darwin/FreeBSD/OSX

P.A.A. wrote:

Yes, I tried that and autogen.sh still didn't work, so I backed up apple's libtool, installed gnu libtool, ran autogen.sh which worked. Then before make I copied the backed up libtool back to /usr/bin/libtool. Then everything worked fine. Se la vi :)

But absolutely right, let Apple's stuff be Apple;s.

Yes. Instead patch autogen.sh to not look for libtool/libtoolize, and isntead use "glibtool" and "glibtoolize". Then things should work as you expect.

--
Benjamin Reed, a.k.a. Ranger Rick
ranger befunk com / http://ranger.befunk.com/