Re: [Planner Dev] Success! -> Planner on Darwin/FreeBSD/OSX

P.A.A. wrote:
Excellent!

Thanks Richard & all at imendio for your help, Planner works wonderfully.

Great news, thanks!

10. type make, if you get an error in the file mrp-parser.c, edit the file and change the gsize above the line on which the error occurs to gint (see Richard's post).

This has been committed to CVS so it shouldn't be necessary now.

For those using fink I'm now working to make a planer package for fink (if someone could do it faster than I that would be great :).

That's nice!

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/