Re: [Planner Dev] Request for comments on this suggested identity transform for planner 0.12 format -> planner 0.11 (legacy) format files.

Chris Ladd wrote:
Lincoln,

Don't forget this at the top:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Do we need an encoding for that e.g.,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

We don't have this in the Planner/MrProject files either.

What is the right encoding that we should be putting
into this. How does planner handle input for the
likes of the Indic scripts or ideograms like Chinese ?

Also, the "node()" wildcard matches all attributes, so the "@*|" isn't
needed.
OK I'll look that that. The apply template examples all
use the same construction so I just copied that
convention.

Regards,