[Planner Dev] Request for comments on this suggested identity transform for planner 0.12 format -> planner 0.11 (legacy) format files.

Hi all, the following xsl actually does what I want and
allows me to create an "Export as Planner <0.12" feature for
the new Planner v0.12 i.e. it allows you to export your NEW
0.12 planner files as the older version files so you can send
them to others who haven't yet upgraded and they'll be able
open up the files OK (albeit with loss of task priority data
and the resource short-name).

Its an easy thing as you can see.... simply add extra
xls: template match="" to kill each new attribute you don't
want in the output.

Do any resident XSLT experts have anything else I should add
to this ?  It tests OK on my planner code. I used
Treebeard/Fangorn (from Sourceforge) to check what it was
doing and also re-installed Planner 0.11 from Mandrake
rpms to check it was able to open my exported file.

If no feedback then I'll diff my sandbox and send
out as it stands with the other stuff to get it into the
menues.

Rgds,
Lincoln.

 <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes"/>