Re: [Planner Dev] Task / Gantt Alignment

On tor, 2004-05-20 at 11:57 -0400, Charles Tryon wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 18:53, Richard Hult wrote:
> > On ons, 2004-05-19 at 11:18 -0400, Charles Tryon wrote:
> > > 2. I am seeing an alignment problem in the Gantt view between the task
> > > list pane and the Gantt chart graphic on the right hand pane.  The end
> > > result is that, if you scroll down to the bottom of the chart, the last
> > > task on the task list gets pushed off the bottom of the page.  Is this a
> > > font issue?  (Work-around: enter a "dummy task" at the bottom, which
> > > pushes everything else up one line.)
> >
> > I've heard from a few people who had the same problem, but I've never
> > been able to reproduce it myself. What font/size are you using?
>
>   I'm assuming that Planner uses the default application font set up by
> the desktop manager (gnome-font-properties).  I am using FC1 with Gnome,
> and have both my default desktop and application fonts set to "Sans 10",
> with the "Best Shapes" preference (96 DPI resolution, Greyscale, medium
> hinting).

Yep, it does. Hm, this is really strange, we have explicit code that
matches the height of the rows in the both panes, and it works for most
people. The best way to get this fixed would probably be if someone that
sees the problem does some debugging to see what happens.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/