Re: [Planner Dev] Task / Gantt Alignment

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 18:53, Richard Hult wrote:
> On ons, 2004-05-19 at 11:18 -0400, Charles Tryon wrote:
> > 2. I am seeing an alignment problem in the Gantt view between the task
> > list pane and the Gantt chart graphic on the right hand pane.  The end
> > result is that, if you scroll down to the bottom of the chart, the last
> > task on the task list gets pushed off the bottom of the page.  Is this a
> > font issue?  (Work-around: enter a "dummy task" at the bottom, which
> > pushes everything else up one line.)
>
> I've heard from a few people who had the same problem, but I've never
> been able to reproduce it myself. What font/size are you using?

  I'm assuming that Planner uses the default application font set up by
the desktop manager (gnome-font-properties).  I am using FC1 with Gnome,
and have both my default desktop and application fonts set to "Sans 10",
with the "Best Shapes" preference (96 DPI resolution, Greyscale, medium
hinting).

--
Charles Tryon <ctryon eng mc xerox com>