[Planner Dev] Critical chain for Planner ?.

Anyone used any critical chain PM tools ?. I'm interested in how
the buffers are represented (feed, project and resource)
diagramatically and how they are defined.

The feed buffer is before a critical chain task where it has a
non-critical predecessor but given that the critical chain can
change based on the resources do you end up with stale buffers
which don't indicate anything purposeful from a TOC point
of view ?.

or... do the other PM tools automatically define the feed
buffers for you to track even when you refactor your plan
and the critical chain changes ?

I see the feed buffer like the slack for critical path style
projects except we don't specifically display this slack on
the gantt.

The project buffer I think is easy as its the time period
from the finish of the last critical chain task to the
project end.

Rgds,
Lincoln.