Re: [Planner Dev] ANN: Planner 0.12, Windows port

Jani tiainen wrote:
Jani tiainen wrote:

Binary package and package list needed can be found at:

http://sunpoint.net/~jtiai/

Nice, though I'm up to where I get those SIGSEGV errors
in KERNEL32!IsBadWritePtr()  (from system32/kernel32.dll)

The one thing I did notice was that....

GNOME gconf (and others ?) needs to write to /home/Lincoln
but that wasn't created (I did a new install of Cygwin).
Once I created /home/Lincoln then it started.

I did get it going for a very short while before Cygwin/something
borked  my whole Windows machine and I had the Planner displayed
and noticed that the Week started from "Week 0" and not "Week 1".
I found this as I changed the project start date to 31st Dec 2004
(was 31st Dec 1969)

I actually expected the start date to be 1st Jan 1970 for a broken
date so there are two faults - the Project start date BUT also
a  more serious out-by-1 error with some things things.

Still a start - it would be nice to have Planner run just like
Ethereal does but then there are a shedload of dependancies !.

Rgds,
Lincoln.