[Planner Dev] Testing group undo

Hi guys!

We have finished the group undo work and now, as undo/redo system is
very young code, we will love some testing before releases with this
code.

If you are using Planner from CVS, please play a little with group
undo/redo. It is easy:

- Go to the resources view
- Push over the group button
- Add/remove/modify properties from a group
- Try to undo/redo all the commands you can do as a user.

We continue with the work in resources now. The plan is that every thing
that a user can do with Planner, could be undo.

Cheers

--
Alvaro del Castillo San Félix
Lambdaux Software Services S.R.L.