Re: [Planner Dev] Testing group undo

Le mer 11/02/2004 à 06:53, Alvaro del Castillo a écrit :

[...]

> We have finished the group undo work and now, as undo/redo system is
> very young code, we will love some testing before releases with this
> code.

tell me if I am wrong but I think you should not display the label of
the action to undo/redo within the undo/redo buttons. displaying it in
the tooltip seems sufficient, no (and why not in a popup menu beyond the
clicked undo/redo button)?

the problem is that menu is continuesly moving and it is a little bit
annoying :-)

[...]

bye