Re: [Planner Dev] silly: can get python demo to work

On Wed, December 8, 2004 3:14 pm, Jon Wilkins said:
> Thanks for the tip.
> Ever one for wanting to avoid re-inventing wheels, is there a doc
> somehwere that I can contribute this to?

Absolutely.  I think it'd be great to include it in the Planner Handbook
on http://www.planetplanner.org - in the Installing Planner section.
To do this, you just need to log in (after creating an account if you
don't have one yet) and select 'Create Content -> Book Page', then select
'Installing Planner' from the 'Parent:' dropdown list box.

--
Kurt Maute
kurt maute us