[Planner Dev] silly: can get python demo to work

Hi,

I'm almost certainly doing something daft or forgetting something
obvious....

I've been building planner from CVS (last sync'd about a week ago)
including a 'make install' and wanted to try the python demo... as per
the instructions in planner/python/python-demo.py I've copied python-
demo.py and restarted, however, I get the following error message:
"ImportError: No module named planner"

Similarly, running python and attempting to 'import planner' fails --
whilst I figure that the problem is with python knowing about the
planner module, my knowledge of external libraries for python is too
little to be able to solve this.....

Any pointers would be gratefully received....

Thanks,

jw
--
Voice/Fax         : (t) 0844 986 9274 (f) 0870 068 6268