Re: [Planner Dev] silly: can get python demo to work

Richard,

Thanks for the pointers, the default CVS build had put the planner
library in /usr/local/lib/python.... whereas my python looks
by default in /usr/lib/python.... .  Of course when I pointed the
PYTHONPATH to the /usr/local/lib directory it failed to find the earlier
dependancy of GTK!
I've now moved the planner library to where "everything else python" is
on my machine and re-run ldconfig -- and now it's happy.

Thanks for the tip.
Ever one for wanting to avoid re-inventing wheels, is there a doc
somehwere that I can contribute this to?

jw

--
Electronic Mail   : jon wilkins winskil co uk
Instant Messaging : jpdwilkins hotmail com