Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to add an abstraction layer between Planner and GConf
- From: Jani tiainen <redetin luukku com>
- To: Planner Project Manager - Development List <planner-dev lists imendio com>
- Subject: Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to add an abstraction layer between Planner and GConf
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:19:33 +0300
Jon Wilkins wrote:
On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 13:46, Richard Hult wrote:
2. implement planner-conf-win32.c in terms of registry (or other
Could there be a build (or run-time) option to read a simple ini instead
of registry - this could be really useful... messing with registry
entries can be a real PITA compared to good-ol' ini's!
Actually, registry is more analoguous to GConf than INI's. INI's are
deprecated method in win32 environment.
But if you're willing to write INI backend, go ahead.
] [Thread Prev