Re: [Planner Dev] Task Predecessors

On lör, 2004-04-03 at 09:17 +0200, Doroszlai Attila wrote:

> This makes me wonder about the duality of the mailing list and
> bugzilla.  How do you feel about bugzilla comments being submitted
> to a mailing list?  It could be planner-dev, or maybe a new list
> (planner-bugzilla) to avoid flooding all planner-dev subscribers.

It could be done, but I think the best way is to send mail to the dev
list, before doing too much work on something, since people can be doing
stuff even if it's not visible in bugzilla.

Thanks a lot for both the patches, I'll pick the nicest parts from each
one of them and commit ;)

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com