Re: [Planner Dev] Task Predecessors

Hi all,

> I have also implemented (what I think) the correct drawing of
> arrows in the gantt chart, let me know if you all think this is
> how they should work.

I've created a patch for this a couple of days ago, after you've
done the first part of the job (setting up times properly).  I
apologize for not sending a mail to the list about my patch.

This makes me wonder about the duality of the mailing list and
bugzilla.  How do you feel about bugzilla comments being submitted
to a mailing list?  It could be planner-dev, or maybe a new list
(planner-bugzilla) to avoid flooding all planner-dev subscribers.

On the other hand, it's nice to see that that's almost exactly
like how I set up the arrows. :)

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=26215&action=view

-Attila