Re: [pdfmod] requesting your input on releases, etc

I don't think to make PDF Mod a Evince Plugin is a good idea. :p .
Usually the people don't edit the PDF files, and PDF Mod seams very
complex to made it a plugin.

In the other hand, i don't think PDF Mod can be included in the GNOME
Desktop because the usage of Mono. I don't know if it's easy or
difficult to port it to Vala  (I think it's difficult but I haven't
proofs), in that case will be more easy to include PDF Mod in Gnome.