Re: Remote deployment

An ostree static delta is normally a single "header" plus a number of
"delta parts", mostly in order for each file to not be too large when
downloading. Additionally, some files in a commit can be very large,
so stuffing them in a delta doesn't make a lot of snese. These are
"fallback objects".

 --min-fallback-size=0 disables fallbacks
 --inline puts all the delta parts in the (now large) header file

So, in combination these two give a standalone single-file version of
all that is changed between two commits.