Re: Remote deployment

Hi Manuel,

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018, at 6:10 AM, Manuel Stühn wrote:

#ostree --repo=repo static-delta apply-offline delta.file
error: Opening deltapart 'deltas/81/ToIa4loKTd3vHK4XrWa
+j4DWgWiukUMcdA_IeVDeA-AU4eGN8NXSVzRC+HN1cmS6H38IuxX_7DazmLAiITbOc/0':
No such file or directory

That's weird.   We have a test case in git for this:
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/blob/fe6ae92ebc2940765008e4775d56be39661f3514/tests/test-delta.sh#L189
that's currently passing.  And playing with deltas locally in
one of my development repos things seem to work too.

My initial thought is it was related to this recently fixed bug:
https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/pull/1427
But AFAICS you shouldn't have been triggering that.

What version of ostree are you using again?