Re: Golang bindings for ostree

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Ryan wrote:
I think creating a new repo would be a good idea.  It's easier to import
a whole golang project than just some go code that's a part of another
project and the bindings themselves would represent a reasonably large
project in and of itself.

If you go ahead and create one in your personal github space, migrating
the existing code, we can transfer it into the ostreedev/ org and give you commit/homu
rights.