X session

I've been happily pulling gnomeos to F18 for a few days now (often
enough that I needed the new 'prune' option last night). With help
from the CommonIssues page I can successfully boot into
ostree=current, but I don't seem to have an X session.

The console 1 messages say Starting gnome-shell and Starting graphical
interface (?), but besides the login prompts on consoles 2 through 6,
I get nothing. Do I have to make any allowances for my nvidia card?
Should I try the onboard (unaccelerated) Intel video?

Thanks,

Mike