[PULL REQUEST] Automatic kernel management

Unless ostree is used as the one and only system (which it can't,
currently), from time to time bootloader configuration and initial
ramdisks become stale, as kernel packages are updated by the host
distribution. To help alleviate this, I made some handy scripts that
work in my environment, but should be general purpose (at least for
rpm based distros) enough to be included upstream.
Essentially they are invoked by rpm %post and propagate the kernel
changes to ostree. GRUB 2 is kind of assumed, although I kept existing
code for GRUB 1
You can find them at https://github.com/gcampax/ostree, the branch is master.

Giovanni