Bugzilla

Hey guys,

Is there a bugzilla component being setup for ostree?

I'm trying to get started with the project as my interest comes from the Yocto side of things and I tried to install the binaries for Fedora from http://fedorapeople.org/~walters/ostree/ as mentioned in the wiki page https://live.gnome.org/OSTree/GnomeOSTree and I get some warnings and I don't get a working installation

[nick@zeus ostree]$ rpm -i linux-user-chroot-2012.1-1.fc16.src.rpm
warning: user walters does not exist - using root
warning: group walters does not exist - using root
warning: user walters does not exist - using root
warning: group walters does not exist - using root

Is a fix forthcoming or a workaround (other than setting myself up an account for Colin!)?

Regards,
Nick