[orca-list] Configuring CardDAV in Mozilla Thunderbird 102

Dear Orca community,

I'm using Thunderbird 102.3, and I wish to add my CardDAV account (hosted by Radicale on a server).

Searching the Web and reading various forum posts and bug reports hasn't identified exactly how to access the dialogue in Thunderbird used to enter details of a CardDAV account. A potentially promising solution noted on the Web is the "new addressbook" button, described by Orca as a "button menu". This control is in the Address Book (accessed quickly with Ctrl-2 in Thunderbird).

Unfortunately, the button does nothing when I press space or enter with focus on it, and it doesn't appear in flat review either. Nor have I found a related Thunderbird bug report.

Comments are welcome.