[orca-list] Customize Punctuation Settings?

I'm sorry, but where in Orca can I modify the punctuation settings?
I'm talking about what file / section within the Pythoncode, because I
know I can't do it within the settings.

For example, tell me about tilde and exlamation marks, but not
parentheses and brakets.  They've changed the default configuration of
what "Some" / "Most" / "All" setting means within the main Orca config
settings.

Any chance of a little advice as to where in the Python code I should
be looking instead of me going on a wild goose chase?

Thanks,
Matt