[orca-list] LO Calc crashes when accessing the menu bar

Hi,

I don't know if it is Orca related but maybe someone experience the same:

I use Ubuntu 22.04 LibreOffice &.3.5.2 and Orca master.

Steps to reproduce:

1. start LO Calc

2. press f10 to access the menu bar or for example alt+T to access the toolbar menu.

3. Arrow down to walk through the options.

Expected result: Orca reads the options in the menu bar.

On my laptop LO Calc crashes. Or is it only on my laptop?

It also happens randomly that Orca do not read the options in the menu bar, only the first option is read.

Milton