Re: [orca-list] Replacing Windows with Linux, accessibly?

Hi Jessica,

in addition to what Jude said, you will first need to disable Secure Boot and
for that you will probably need a sighted help.

Link to instructions from Microsoft:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/disabling-secure-boot?source=recommendations&view=windows-11

About Slint, link to the HandBook for version 15.0:
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html

I hope to release the RC this week, installing it would spare yourself the
burden of reinstalling after a few days of usage of 14.2.1 and should be safe.

Didier