Re: [orca-list] Calendar applications and CalDAV servers

On 9/8/22 04:06, Peter Vágner wrote:
I'm using orca master and Thunderbird 105 daily on arch linux.
For my usage it's working fine although there might be minor things such as the issue with addressbook toolbar not keyboard accessible that makes adding carddav address book inpossible with screen reader.

I can confirm that the calendar is working quite reliably with Orca and Thunderbird 102, which is currently the latest version in the main Arch Linux repository.

I installed Radicale on the server, thanks to recommendations received via this list. So far, I don't have any serious reasons for complaint.