[orca-list] Get voice settings from Orca

Hi all.
Tell me, please, is there any way to get voice settings such as synthesizer, voice, pitch, volume,
punctuation speed and the like from Orca?
Like an API, or is there a configuration file somewhere on the disk?
I'm trying to implement an announcing that would not differ from Kasatka's voice, but, unfortunately, I did
not find any way to get such settings through the speech dispatcher.
I see that similar ideas have been discussed here, but has it been implemented?
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2015-September/msg00422.html