Re: [orca-list] SELinux notification and speech-dispatcher on fedora?

Rastislav Kish asked:
But, is speech dispatcher actually supposed to run as a systemd unit?

Oh that may be it. I don't know how I missed that, but yes, that would certainly cause problems for SELinux. The rest of the information in the post that I quoted is accurate and helpful. You shouldn't need to start any systemd unit manually, and I shouldn't have any problem resetting my SELinux to enforcing either, since I just let the system package do its thing.

~Kyle