Re: [orca-list] Orca screen reader with java swing application

Hello Artem,
Thank you for reaching out to our community.
I really appreciate the work with making IntelliJ IDEA accessible for Linux is started. Do I understand correctly that it will be a separate application? Wouldn't it be possible to include all accessibility patches to the upstream for developers not to maintain a separate app? As Rastislav told you can build new Orca from source, you can also do it without enabling extra repositories by installing all required packages separately and compiling Orca from master branch. I am really looking forward to test these accessibility changes and report bugs, IntelliJ IDEA helped me so much in my automation QA work when I used it on Windows.
Thank you!