Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Jude DaShiell via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
The web here is useless.  Do it with e-mail.  Send e-mail to
orca-request tuxfamily org with Subject: line having subscribe on it.  I
did that a couple days ago and got subscribed in a matter of minutes.

Intersting - I'm still getting temporary failures. I've tried running
postqueue -f to process the queue, but it still results in a failure to
deliver the message that was sent hours ago.