Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

The web here is useless.  Do it with e-mail.  Send e-mail to
orca-request tuxfamily org with Subject: line having subscribe on it.  I
did that a couple days ago and got subscribed in a matter of minutes.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.