Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

I'd also be happy to join another mailing list in an attempt to keep the community together.

I have found the collective knowledge of people on this list invaluable during my years using Linux and Orca and am hugely grateful for everyone who has helped me over the years.

I'm not a fan of forums, and if that's the only option I suspect I will simply no longer participate.

Unfortunately I've found many of Gnome's recent actions very frustrating - every update to the Gnome desktop seems to bring with it more accessibility issues and its then up to the few hard working people on this list to scramble to fix things.

At its core, Gnome seems neither to understand nor respect what accessibility is all about - and the way in which this list is being retired without community consultation, in my opinion, demonstrates this point perfectly.

Nick