Re: [orca-list] Remote Connections

If that's all the ad-on does, then it shouldn't be needed, since as far as I know, most of the newer remote protocols carry audio over the network, so running Orca on the remote machine and using something like gnome-remote-desktop should work. I found several remote desktop clients including gnome-remote-desktop, gnome-rdp I think it was called, remmina and xrdp. The main concern is being sure that audio can be shared along with the screen, and like with emulators, that the keyboard actually gets focus on the remote desktop.

~Kyle